I am always looking for edgy and at the same time delicate, romantic clothes, with beautiful fabrics like chiffon, satin, tweed or velvet, for example, and some time ago I got to know the fashion platform StyleWe, designers at fingertips! Well, now I want to show some amazing dresses that I’ve selected. We may have enough dresses, but we always want something more special for something equally special, and the dresses I selected are really, in my opinion, so sweet and exquisite. The fashion selection is very nice, with very reasonable prices. The burgundy dress is so romantic, I love it! I’ve selected some dresses that can be worn on a special occasion, like being a wedding guest, Christmas or to a drink after work. I am obsessed with these items, in particular the coat and skirt that I am showing now, and the burgundy dress, as well as the orange one – it seems to be red, but the description says orange and I found it very nice as well. Why not give it a try?! Let’s see some of the shop’s beautiful clothes!
“So this is Christmas… and what have you done…“
John Lennon’s words can make one pensive… as Christmas is also about love and some gifts, I once wrote on my old blog about the languages of love, and it involves presents, too. I don’t like writing much here (people prefer pictures), but why not for a change… so here it is again. Hope you don’t get bored.
The 5 Love Languages show you how people express love
As Christmas is around, this can be handy. Many people don’t say “I love you” – it can even be fake sometimes. Instead, in one of the psychology classes I took some years ago, the lecturer told to observe some details – people have different ways to express love – on Christmas as well:
– Observe their behavior: what do they request most often? Their requests reveal their love language;
– What do they complain about most often? “We don’t have enough time together” suggests that quality time is their love language. “You didn’t bring me anything” show that gift-giving is their language.
People may have more than one language, too.
The 5 styles are:
1. Acts of service – Those with this language perceive love even in small things, like preparing breakfast and going to the supermarket to buy what the partner likes. For them, a proof of love is when the partner reciprocates;
2. Quality time – when even watching a boring TV program together is time together, of course;
3. Gift giving – it’s symbolic, like exchanged wedding rings. The act of giving or receiving presents have an emotional value for the ones who “speak” this language;
4. Physical touch – holding, kissing or even sitting side by side while watching that boring TV program that was mentioned above;
5. Words of affirmation – Words of reassurance, not only “I love you”, but “you look so beautiful today”, “I love the way you cook”, and so on.
And just because people say I can draw, I created this piece:
I wish everybody a happy Christmas with lots of love and smiles!
Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love them!
Due to Christmas and lack of energy (read “anemia”, lack of vitamins – junk food lover), last week I couldn’t read the blogs I love (feeling bad about it!) I was preparing a post about “beauty routine” – a friend suggested – and didn’t finish it either…
Instead of that, and because I lost track of shoe shopping habits, I had some ideas for 2014. I NEVER make new year’s resolutions, but I think that sometimes they can be very useful. If we follow them along the year…
Well, no, I’m far from perfect. I need to eat healthy food – medical advice. I need to exercise. I suppose I have 4 or 5 basic things I’d like to change.
That’s so “me”! Always saying there’s no good or bad, just different. Very nice to find exactly what I always say through Calvin and Hobbes.
I think “don’t be afraid of making mistakes” – we all do and we learn that way. Live the life you want to. Risk, fall, win, laugh after all… the secret is to balance things. I suppose…
I hope you all have a great week full of smiles and great things!
I’ll be in London today. But I promise that from Tuesday on I’ll visit again the blogs I love!
Thanks for visiting and for the sweet comments! They mean a lot to me!