Sweet awards, that I’m so honored to receive! Two fantastic blogger-friends nominated me for lovely awards and now I should answer some questions
Two very sweet blogger friends nominated me to lovely blog awards – thank you so much, dear Amanda and Deborah! Please check their blogs out, cause they are really amazing! I normally don’t write much on my posts, but it’s about questions and answers, so an exception!
The rules to accept the awards are: thank the blogger who nominated you and link them in your post – I did Answer the questions you have been sent and send them to 10/15 bloggers you want to nominate. Can I pass the last part, please? I feel shy to nominate blogs! Just feel free, everyone who reads this post, to answer the questions!
Now, the 10 questions that Amanda sent to me!
- Who is your favorite historical figure? It’s so difficult to answer… we’re all eclectic…From Buddha to Churchill, Robert Owen, Thomas Edison… really many!
- What’s your happiest childhood memory? I guess on the beach playing with one brother and running on dunes near our beach bouse, with another brother. Or snacks with them by the swimming pool. Or having ice cream with my grandma… Strangely, I’m not fond of sun, but these memories are connected to summer
- Who is your favorite musician or band? Many, but I stay with George Harrison and the Beatles.
- It’s a hot summer night and you’re off to a swanky party with your friends. What are you going to wear? A midi or maxi black skirt with a black jacket. Maybe the green dress below
- If you could go anywhere in the whole world right now in the blink of an eye, where would you go? Only difficult questions Right now, probably Tenby.
- If you could have one super power what would it be? Stopping wars. Make people respect each other’s opinions. Why wars? Live in peace, we’re all going to die after all, and the things that were so important will be powder. As terrible as it sounds, it will be so!
- Favorite ice cream flavor? Mint.
- Favorite magazine? Psychologies.
- What’s the last movie you saw and did you love it or hate it? The Age of Adaline – loved it!
- What’s the best thing that happened to you this year? So far, I have done many important things, that needed my attention. But honestly, it was to connect with so many amazing blogger friends, that although in different parts of the world, I could feel such a connection! A second thing was to go to a place of extreme beauty, a surprise to me. Now, in order of receiving, the rules for the Recognition award!
* Give a brief story on how your blog got started and a suggestion to new bloggers. Provide a link to the original post, Edge of Night – did it now
I’ll copy the answers I gave to the a previous interview I “gave”
– Blogging can be so competitive, so it depends on your goals – to make cash or share thoughts and news. Your goals may change along the way. I’d say have fun, express yourself, exchange ideas – you’ll learn a lot and meet nice people, for sure!
Thank you so much for always being so sweet! Wishing a week full of smiles!
SEE IT > LOVE IT > GET THE LOOK