6 Ways to Save Cash When Shopping Through a Catalogue
Opening a new credit account lets you spread the cost of a purchase and pay in instalments. But did you know you could save heaps of cash, too? There are loads of online sites which can point you in the right direction when trying to save money through catalogues. Paymonthly is just one example of a site which can provide a little advice on how to shop through online catalogues. Here are six ways to save money when shopping through a catalogue.
1. Choose click and collect. Catalogues like La Redoute and Fifty Plus offer click and collect services. Just place an order online and choose a local pick-up point. This way, you can save money on delivery costs and pick up your order at a time that’s convenient for you.
2. Use a voucher code. Catalogues like Next and Argos often produce voucher codes that could provide you with a significant saving on your order. You’ll be prompted to enter your code during checkout, and you could save money on selected items or the cost of delivery. Always check the terms and conditions of a delivery code and search the Internet to find the best offers.
3. Sign up to social media. Following a catalogue retailer’s social media accounts could bag you a bargain. Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, you could be first to receive the latest money-off coupons, discounts and promotions before anyone else. You’ll also get exclusive news and hear about new products and services.
4. Sign up to mailing lists. Signing up to a catalogue company’s mailing list is another great way to save cash. You’ll receive exclusive offers direct to your inbox, including promotion codes that you can redeem on selected products. Receiving too many emails? No problem. You can unsubscribe from a mailing list at any time.
5. Join a loyalty scheme. Some catalogue brands have loyalty schemes where you can collect points every time you make a purchase online. Once you’ve collected enough points, you’ll be able to redeem them on selected products, saving you a great deal of money in the process.
6. Check out clearance items. Some retailers offer clearance items on their websites. These products have been reduced significantly, and you’ll be able to have them delivered to your door.
Hope you liked it! Wishing you a sweet weekend with smiles!