Questions & Answers, because Live Love & Explore, a very inspirational blog, nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much, I’m so honored! The questions were tough, this time!
Direct to the Questions & Answers, hope you don’t get bored! Because 99% of people prefer pictures, I’ll mix with some, as well, plus 2 ways to wear a bag
1. Favorite book author? Two, please? Books come later Charles Dickens and Balzac.
2. How do you overcome writer’s block when it hits? I normally try not to write very much on my blog, cause as I said, 99% of people prefer pictures, so I think I don’t have writer’s block
3. What book inspired you the most? One? No way! Not about religion, but literature. Huis Clos, The Prophet, Heptameron, Jamaica Inn, poems by Konstantinos Kavafis; The man who counted, Bible stories, Buddhist tales, childhood books, biographies and Malthus, Adam Smith, Dickens, Balzac, Zola, etc.
4. What makes you smile? Beloved ones. Comedies. Exploring places. Learning.
5. If you were on a desert island, what 3 items would you want with you? That’s a tough one! Glasses to be able to see. A book. A tooth brush. I could say paper, pen, so on, but they’re items that people can manage to make later.
6. What is your biggest fear? I’m known as having loads of fears But they’re “real”, like crossing a street, since I was hit by a car once, or fire. Ah! I flew a lot, but I don’t like it very much, though I know it’s faster and needed.
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? No idea. I like to surprise myself.
8. What is your life goal? To see the ones I love being happy. And to be able to help them. And helping people in general.
9. What do you value most in life? Love, friendship, ethics, kindness, a nice heart, learning, loyalty, being humble, being grateful, respecting that people are entitled to have different opinions – even when not agreeing with them.
10. What would you do today if you knew you could not fail? Sail.
11. What’s your favourite season of the year, why? Fall/autumn Not too hot, not too cold. I love it!
Do you remember the previous post Lulu Guinness clutch? It can be worn this way too! It’s a shopper, when you open it! Which way do you prefer it?
I wish a beautiful week with many smiles! Thank you for your sweet comments!
SEE IT > LOVE IT > GET THE LOOK