New Year, New Me, or also, New Year, New You. Is changing needed? In some cases yes, in others, just new projects. So, there’s no “new me”, “new you”, but people with new ideas. And that’s great!
Three weeks of 2016 are already behind; I had 4 weeks of holidays and back now – how is your year till now? On my “old” blog and here too, the first post of January is a traditional questionnaire (here), with a quick recap of the previous year. The previous post was scheduled, since on holidays I don’t use internet much, so this feels like my first post in 2016 Now, to the questions
1. What did you do in 2015 that you’d never done before? I didn’t eat chocolate for around 3 months in a row and will remain so till the end of May! I went to cities I never visited before.
2. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes, very nice friends had babies!
3. What countries did you visit? Nothing new, I just revisited places I love – Italy, Germany, Brazil, the Netherlands. Showing some pictures here now and more about new places in February.
4. What would you like to have in 2016 that you lacked in 2015? To draw and dance more.
5. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Starting Music College.
6. Did you suffer illness or injury? I must take care of my eyes and anaemia, but I’m used to that.
7. What was the best thing you bought? Shoes, makeup, furniture.
8. What did you get really, really excited about? A trip to spend new year’s eve in Verona, Italy.
9. What was your favorite TV program? Documentaries, as usual.
10. What did you do on your birthday? My birthdays are never something “wow”, I must have a birthday “karma” As a tradition, I always wear new clothes and shoes on Christmas, new year and my birthday. New birthday next week, by the way
11. What song will remind you of 2015? An earworm by Meghan Trainor, All about that bass.
12. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Much happier!
b) thinner or fatter? Thinner!
You must have noticed that I changed headbands and scarves, but the coat is always the same – next week there’s more about it Light luggage is a must for me
Hope you’re having an amazing month, with many smiles! Thanks for the sweet comments!
SEE IT > LOVE IT > GET THE LOOK