Merry Tropical Christmas! With a nice Christmas tag, to copy if you wish! I hope everybody has a beautiful, loving Christmas!
The day has arrived! MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope everybody has a beautiful day, with great moments with family and friends, enjoying the beauty of the day with good vibes and sweet feelings! Remember that whoever has a family to count on, to wish Merry Christmas to and smile at, is blessed! I hope you are always blessed and have many beautiful Christmas in your lives!
I’m keeping a new “Mona Lisa smile” because 1) I had some problems during my trip, thankfully not enough to make me “fall”; 2) I liked the change, now 3) I was a bit shy, with “new” people looking at me in a different place, during my selfies But I’ll soon go back to Montevideo and will “fully” smile again Now I’ll share some pictures of the beautiful Joao Pessoa city (founded in 1585, 800,000 blessed with amazing beaches inhabitants now) I’m loving it!
So, reading Ashley’s sweet blog – even the name, you’ll see – I saw she answered this Christmas tag and I liked it very much! Hope you like it, too! You may share some answers with me – I would love to know about your traditions!
1. Real or fake tree? I love real trees, but equally love fake ones
2. Favorite Christmas cookie? Don’t make me choose! There was a time friends in the Netherlands used to call me “Cookie Monster“! Any cookie will do!
3. Home on Christmas morning or travel? Again, both are good. I have tried both and honestly, both are OK, I don’t have a favorite way.
4. Clear or colored lights? Colored, always!
5. Send Christmas cards? Mmm… Not really, but this year I sent 2, to elderly people.
6. Favorite Christmas present received? Mmm… a difficult question. A red bicycle maybe, a giant doll or a CD when we “had” to buy CDs Or even a turquoise bracelet, a pearl ring or a floating locket this Christmas… difficult to choose Actually, the best present is to keep the lovely memories. Seriously!
7. Favorite Christmas present given? I think books or T-shirts, as simple as it sounds, to my brothers, and perfumes to my parents. Well, this year I also gave (funny) things I loved
8. Stockings or no stockings? No stockings, but I should have some next year This year would be impossible, where I am now.
9. Christmas PJs? No Christmas PJs. I don’t like PJs, my opinion. But I like to see funny ones
10. Favorite Christmas carol? God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, from 1833, aka “Tidings of Comfort and Joy”, but I also love Deck the halls (’tis the season to be jolly, la-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la) and Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. The question is about carols. Old and pop songs, I have many favorite ones
11. Favorite holiday tradition? Mmmm… relax during the day, I think… does it count?
12. Early shopper or last minute? Early shopper ALWAYS. Spares so much stress.
14. Favorite holiday beverage? Sparkling water.
15. Cookies and milk for Santa? I don’t like milk, so you can have it Santa, but leave the cookies for me, the Cookie Monster
Wishing you a beautiful week with many smiles! Thanks for the sweet comments!