Meeting Bloggers – I guess many bloggers have already thought “how is this or that blogger?” Many met some and are friends now. I’ve met some bloggers over the years and now, February, again!
I’ve been meeting nice bloggers since 2012! I try to set meetings with some, when I know they live in a city I’m going to. Last December I tried to fix some meetings in Italy, but it was Christmas and New Year’s Eve – I knew it would be difficult. Through my post last Monday I discovered that a sweet blogger lives in one of the cities I went recently and it was such a pity we couldn’t meet!
I’ve written about a very lovely meeting in Greece here. Now, I’m showing the lovely Kezzie – she invited me to one of her concerts in London and Fil, meeting in Dublin. She gave me such a great present, one of her CDs! I’m so honored and thankful! Such an amazing afternoon and by the way – we met through Kezzie’s blog! Please check their blogs out, they’re all really sweet and kind! They inspired me to start Music College! I’d love to know about your bloggers meetings!
To go on with the topic :), I got the Liebster Award through the sweet Danielle (a brilliant cook!) and I thank her so much for this honor! I’d love to meet Danielle, too! Let’s see what she asked me!
1. Favorite place you have ever been – I love Tenby, in Wales.
2. How do you usually spend your weekends? Painting, designing furniture or sewing or then visiting new cities. I try to have a balance between staying cozy at home and some spontaneous trips.
3. What is one of your talents? I prefer when people “discover” things about me, but alas, if it’s a talent (not sure about it), I’m a certified Flamenco dancer
4. Why did you start blogging? Purely because I always wanted to try things when they are “a novelty” – I started my first blog in 2005 and wrote there till 2013
5. Piece of advice you would like to share? Always be kind and grateful, it doesn’t cost a thing.
6. Planner, spontaneous or both? Both. It depends on the occasion.
7. Favorite dish? Difficult to choose! I’m a fussy eater, unfortunately. I think it’s avocado.
8. Bags or shoes (if you HAD to pick one)? Shoes.
9. How would you define your style? Always changing! Ladylike in the past, then boho, now practical.
FINISHING TOUCH – MOOD OF THE WEEK
Wishing you a nice week, with smiles! Thanks for the great comments, I love having you here!
SEE IT > LOVE IT > GET THE LOOK