How to balance the Five Elements – and which are they? Which one is yours?
The 5 elements are:
- WATER – Archetype of the philosopher or the baby; slower rhythm. Values compassion, caring and deep feelings. Your heart is your guide and you’re very tuned in to other people’s experiences;
- WOOD – Archetype of the pioneer or warrior. Fearless doers and are known to be very fair-minded. Nothing upsets them more than injustices. This makes them powerful;
- FIRE – Archetype of the wizard or comedian. Pleasure, fun and anything that feels good is what Fires like. However, Fires often abandon people or events;
- EARTH – Archetype of the pre-school teacher or camp counselor. Earth people almost always have children. Earths don’t want anyone to feel bad or dislike them;
- METAL – Archetype of the queen or alchemist. The Metal person is a master at meeting life where it is at and rising above it, often seeking a higher path of spiritual existence.
- AIR – The majority of “elements’ sites” list the 5 above mentioned elements, but the test lists AIR, too. Characteristics: values the intellectual, the mental, the logical, the concept, the philosophy, the idea, knowledge and learning more than the details. Sees life more like thinking rather than feeling. Great to have around if a problem needs solution.
And now the outfit of the day, as usual
FINISHING TOUCH – MOOD OF THE WEEK
Wishing you a sweet week with smiles! Thanks for the caring comments!