Get to Know Me Tag, such an honor to be nominated alongside some great blogs!
* Four places I have visited: It’s on my Trips’ Page… if I had to choose some, I’d be afraid of not doing justice to others… I’ll stick to the ones where I studied then, it’ll be easier: London, Hanover (Germany), Le Merleraut (France) and San Diego.
* Four TV shows I watch: BBC documentaries, The Property Brothers, Murdoch Mysteries and Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries.
* Four of my favorite foods: This one is difficult, I’m a fussy eater, unfortunately. What I like is on Vegetabible Let’s say, what I really really love: avocado, lime, leek, fennel, but I don’t eat them often May I add cakes?
* Four things I like to drink: also difficult! I don’t like alcohol very much. So always WATER, loads of. If I have to choose a drink, Martini (sweet) and Bailey’s. Iced tea, too.
* Four pet peeves: If feelings are pet peeves… It’s difficult to bear racists and radical–aggressive people, who don’t respect people’s opinions, needing the “last word”; showing off people; impolite people, who think they’re polite and often insult you. They don’t say please, sorry or thank you.
* Four places I have lived: Germany, England – in two cities, London and Bewdley, Ireland.
* Four wacky or odd things about me – I know it’s contradictory – I fly a lot, but I don’t like flying. I sometimes squeeze lime over pasta I sometimes eat risotto for breakfast And shown on my previous post, I’m a chionophile
And this is the result!
I’m not good in nominating blogs… so I will not nominate anyone, sorry for that! I hope you all feel nominated and answer the tag if you like!