Friday Feelings, the penultimate of the series Reminders that we can be happy!
1. Slow down. Don’t run through life so fast that you forget not only where you have been, but also where you are going. Life is not a race, but a journey to be savoured, each and every step of the way.
2. There comes a time in your life when you have to walk away from all the drama, and the people who create it.
Surround yourself with people who make you smile!
3. Remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be.
Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.
4. Forget the bad and focus on the good.
Love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don’t.
5. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life in a positive way, let it.
Because in the end, we will only regret those chances we didn’t take, relationships we were afraid to have and decisions we waited too long to make.
6. Life is too short to be anything but happy.
Hold on to the memories, let go of the regrets.
Falling down is part of life, but getting back up is living.
7. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
8. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.
9. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
10. Maybe…the biggest challenge in life is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else.