Flower language, what does it mean? Do you think of it when receiving flowers?
It seems that flowers have their own language. Emotions are expressed by giving flowers This is just one of the many versions of Flower Language, depending on the country. There are many other flowers – these ones are given more frequently:
* Carnation (red) – “My heart aches for you”, admiration
* Rose (white) – Innocence and Secrecy
* Roses (mixed color bouquet) – Gratitude
* Rose (dark pink) – Thankfulness
* Rose (yellow) – Joy, friendship
* Rose (pale pink) – Grace, Joy
* Rose (red) – Love, Respect
* Poppy (red) – Pleasure
* Orchid – Love, refinement, beautiful Lady, Chinese symbol for many children
* Lily (white) – Virginity, purity, majesty – “It’s heavenly to be with you”
* Camellia (white) – You’re adorable
* Daisy – Innocence, loyal love, purity – “I’ll Never Tell”
* Violet – Modesty
* Violet (white) – “Let’s take a chance on happiness”
I love camellias, pansies and carnations, but my favorite flowers are roses, pink and peach colored. Which is your favorite flower?
Floral outfits are also a must for me
Wishing you a week with nice smiles! Thank you for your always kind comments!