End of the year’s meme
I find it nice, just to keep track of how the year was. So, let’s go:
1. What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before? Sold a house, went to countries I hadn’t gone before, went to Musée d’Orsay
2. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes
3. What countries did you visit? Wales, England, France, Germany, Austria, Croatia, Slovenia, Italy and Brazil
4. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013? I want to draw more
5. What was your biggest achievement of the year? I sold a property
6. Did you suffer illness or injury? I caught 6 colds in a year
7. What was the best thing you bought? Shoes, bags, makeup, furniture
8. Where did most of your money go? Trips and the items above
9. What did you get really, really excited about? The trip to Croatia
10. What was your favorite TV program? Documentaries, like Pilgrimage and Tudor Monastery, for example
11. What did you do on your birthday? Went to Bicester Village with Sophie and Nadia
WHAT’S THE SHORTEST DISTANCE BETWEEN TWO POINTS?
DARE FOR MORE IN 2014!
Thank you so much for visiting the blog during this year!
Your support and friendly, lovely comments mean a lot to me!
Have a great, superb, amazing New Year everybody with great smiles!