I am officially back from long holidays… nearly a month… so good! Friday Finds #11 –
* DUE TO A BIG ACADEMIC RESEARCH PROJECT, I won’t publish the Monday post this week
Sorry about that and thanks for bearing with me!
So, I was away for nearly a month… around nice places in Europe and South America. Now I am back and will get to all my lovely blogger friends’ blogs little by little – it takes some time to re-adapt and read on a daily basis, like I did before travelling
I truly missed my blogger friends’ posts! Hope you like my finds today and the video on the bottom of the post, as usual!
How cool is
? I was mesmerized! decorating with washi tape
Have you ever thought of…
? dyeing the armpits
, they make life easier!!! Or at least, mine loved these inventions
– I am enjoying sharing some finds, so much! Hope you find something nice among these finds, now! Fun Friday #10
At the bottom,
the video is so cool an funny, I hope I can say “as usual”
– it’s Picasso soap too nice to use it!
– so delicious! And beautiful! Ice cream bowls made of sugar
that are practical and fun! Amazing kitchen gadgets
– some things to smile, some to order Fun Friday #9 and some to take a look and relax!
As usual, there’s
a short video on the bottom, really interesting – about … made by Internet Explorer. That was What it was to be a child in the 90s really wow to me!
not photos, but . Unbelievable!!! pencil drawings
You will only understand this… if you
have been to IKEA at least twice So funny!
I couldn’t help loving these
… really sooo cute! Also unique wedding proposals worth checking and here – all are here ooohhh, so romantic! The latter depends on weather conditions