Beauty Tag – I seldom write about it, but alas, “New Year, New Me”
So, let’s start Together with Look of the day – a DIY T-shirt and skirt The T-shirt was basic and white. The skirt used to be a dress. The new designs were my ideas, but my seamstress made everything possible Feel free to answer the Tag! I love knowing more about blogger friends!
1. What’s your skin type? Sensitive, to the point that I cannot bear sun – it hurts my skin even for 2 seconds, no joke. Some dry patches. Dry lips, always needing balms
2. What’s your favorite cream? I don’t wear creams everyday. But when I do, I am not faithful to one only. I shift between Moisture Surge from Clinique and others. And I don’t wear night creams.
3. Do you scrub your face? Not so much, maybe once every 3 months. Scrubbing is not recommended for my skin.
4. Do you carry makeup in your bag? Seldom. I normally carry a lip balm or a lip gloss. More than that, very seldom.
5. Do you wear a cream for the eye area? Not at all. 3 times a month, if that much.
6. Do you have acne? No and thankfully never had.
7. Which is your favorite foundation? Touche Éclat, Yves Saint Laurent.
8. And favorite concealer? Also Touche Éclat, by YSL.
9. Do you wear falsies? No. I thankfully have fairly long lashes. So I don’t wear falsies.
10. Favorite mascara? A cheap one, Manhattan, not sold everywhere and also Hypnôse Drama by Lancôme. Now I liked the YSL one. I only wear mascaras once or twice a week.
11. Do you wear an eye primer? Yes, 4 times a month. Too Faced.
12. And a facial primer? No. Purely because I forget to Maybe once a month then
13. Which is your favorite lipstick? Any by Chanel. I’m not a brand snob, but Chanel doesn’t peel my lips. Cause even Dior does
14. If you could save just one beauty product, which would it be? Ah… I want 2! Concealer or a BB cream – any would do – AND a lip balm. If I had to reeeally choose one, then a concealer.
15. Do you go out without wearing makeup? No. Sometimes just the concealer and gloss, sometimes I add an eye pencil. Normally I wear these 3 products, in a very natural look, but anyway, I don’t go out without makeup.
Although I have high end products (some here), my favorite ones are: the concealer and foundation I mentioned, but I prefer to wear a Dior BB cream; The mascaras I mentioned, Rimmel or YSL eye pencil, Too Faced eye primer, Chanel lipsticks. I seldom wear blush. I love highlighters and facial sprays! I like Cetaphil to wash my face, but anything would do. Serums and eye shadows, I try “this and that”, not attached to any brand. I like to be as practical as possible.
So that was a bit more about me What are your favorite products?
Wishing you a great week with many smiles! Thanks for the lovely comments!