7 reasons to eat fruits and vegetables, because it seems an obvious thing to do, but people with “childlike” eating behavior – uh… me – still need to read about that!
I had the dangerous, scary swine flu 2 weeks ago and was more than a week in bed. It took me 7 days to start feeling better. I think I could have avoided it with better eating habits. Eating behaviors (food choice motivation, quantity intake, for ex.) are influenced by genetic, social and psychological factors. I like junk food since childhood; I know veggies and fruits are good, but to break a habit is difficult. I’ll try! Let’s read about some benefits!
- May reduce disease risk – your immune system gets stronger to fight diseases!
- Vitamins and minerals – nutritious and good to build up energy and stay healthy!
- Fiber – excellent for your digestive system!
- Low calories – isn’t that great? It helps satiety, so you eat less and better!
- Convenience – it’s easy to eat; some need preparation, but many don’t!
- Variety – there are so many different fruits and veggies, some will meet your taste!
- Good for skin, nails and hair – who doesn’t like to look good?
OOTD and a sweet surprise a lovely blogger-friend made!
Deborah, from the nice StylebyDeb blog, drew this sweet sketch, one of my outfits! How lovely, please check her blog out, she’s super sweet and talented! Thank you, dear Deborah! I felt so happy!
FINISHING TOUCH – MOOD OF THE WEEK
Wishing you a great week with smiles! Thanks for the lovely comments!
SEE IT > LOVE IT > GET THE LOOK