– that means 5 Tips for being a Traveler . There’s nothing wrong in being a tourist, but when you spend some months in a place, you may want to blend in and sooner or later, you’ll start feeling like a local not a Tourist
I insist, in case you want to feel that way! It’s not wrong to feel like a tourist! With the tips, I will show some pictures from some places I have been this year. Hope it doesn’t bore you too much!
Palacio Salvo by night, exhibition. This is one of my favorite buildings in the world!
1. Honor local customs. Learn about the local cultural traditions, so that you can speak and behave appropriately.
2. Buy locally made products, rather than imported souvenirs. that were flown or shipped, leaving a much larger carbon footprint and having nothing to do with the place.
3. Ask for permission before taking a photo of someone. In some cultures, taking a person’s picture is like stealing their soul – don’t take anything for granted.
4. Learn the language. As much as possible, but at least “ Thank you” and “ Please” are always very important words to learn.
5. Immerse yourself in local culture. Half the fun of traveling is getting the opportunity to step outside one’s comfort zone and collect new experiences, creating memories!
Admire local architecture – amazing house in Montevideo
Important Square in Montevideo
I love architecture!
Sorry, I had to photograph this shop when I saw its name!
And what about this other old shop? I couldn’t believe my eyes, the name! :)
Wishing a nice
with many beautiful week ! smiles so much for your Thank you ! sweet comments
Bloglovin’ / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest