25 Types of Trips – so many, one for each personality type (or more than one!)
Finally back to full blogging mode!
Yes, finally back to full blogging mode! I did miss it and missed blogger-friends! I said I’d be back around the 3rd week of July and this is now The title is a hint of why I’ve been a bit absent since April.I normally travel some months a year; travelling didn’t finish for me this year, not yet. But blogging now means I can breathe a bit right now and here I am again with an outfit
I was going to talk about some of my Rally Holidays, as I call some of my trips, and then found that I’m lately doing a lot of Selfie Holidays, as I called them – yes, when you don’t have a photographer-friend to show your outfits in details. Actually I moved quite a lot, and I tend to wear kind of a “uniform” during such trips, to be practical. Year after year (here and here) The same top or coat So there wasn’t much to show from the Selfie Trips now, apart from cultural things and landscapes, like the latest 2 posts. Also good
I’m having a glorious summer – not so hot, just a few days. I love to wear jackets and I’m able to do so Now, the 25 kinds of trips! I didn’t even know there could be so many!
Which types do you prefer?
1. The Weekend Break – the name speaks for itself Just a weekend
2. Detox break – name it Refuel as well Digital, busy life, whatever – detox!
3. Spontaneous Trip – You didn’t plan it, but suddenly – yes, let’s go right now!
4. Ecotourism – Safari, Jungle… get close to nature.
5. Glamping – A tad better than camping
6. Staycations – discover some things in the county, state, city you live
7. Honeymoon Trip – Soooo nice!
8. Family Holidays – The name speaks for itself
9. The Group Trip – Not like family holidays, a group of friends travelling.
10. The Solo Trip – A great trip! No time to wake up, no one to delay or rush you…!
11. All-inclusive Trips – You don’t need to worry about where to eat. All is there for you, because, of course, you have paid for that before
12. The Road Trip – Yes. 5,000 km or more on one trip
13. The Day Trip – and the name also speaks for itself
14. Long term Trip – Some months travelling.
15. Far away Trip – Long haul flights, but discovering so incredible things in, sometimes, countries with so different culture from yours.
16. Exchange Programme Trip – a year, a semester studying in another country.
17. The Gap Year Trip – before you face university or work, a year experiencing new things abroad.
18. Visiting Friends or Relatives Trip – again, the name speaks for itself
19. Business Trip – ditto; the name speaks for itself
20. Events’ Trip – Hen party, stag night, a new born to visit, a wedding, a birthday, a cooking class… so nice!
21. Shopping Trip – Ha-ha, that’s nice
22. Cruise – I love the sea!
23. Cultural Trip – Visiting museums, exhibitions, studying… I love that too!
24. Spiritual Trip – Looking for meditation, churches, temples or yoga, it’s really good.
25. Ancestry Trip – when you know some of your ancestors were born in a different city or country and you want to go there to feel connected and discover more about your family.
26. Sports-Fitness Trip – Yes, it’s the 26th, but the title was better like “25” Hiking, cycling, travelling specifically to work out
Pleated skirt, Bonneterie. Denim shirt worn here. Scarf worn as a belt, here
Floral black shoes, Missguided
French manicure with glitter nail polish. Tiger bracelet, Kenneth Jay Lane. Amber ring, from Gdansk, here. “Live” ring – I have Live and Love, but I don’t where where Love was :)
Gobelin clutch, a present from a very dear friend from Hong Kong. I added satin straps, to have it as a purse :)
Such a comfy outfit!
I read this last week on the sweet Ivonne’s blog (here). It’s brilliant!
Wishing you abeautiful weekwith manysmiles!Thanks for the sweet comments!