20 Valentine’s Day questions – it may seem so common, but I liked it!
I confess that I’m not such a fan of Valentine’s Day. But Happy Valentine’s Day to everybody! Because, on the other hand, when it approaches I start feeling happier And a bit pensive as well. That was the last day I talked to my beloved father. I am “the” only daughter. He always gave to my mother and to me Valentine’s Day presents, so that I felt cared too. So lovely, I could never forget this – it’s symbolic to me, now.
In the past, mostly because my grandmother and parents were so elegant, I didn’t wear pink and didn’t even know we could wear rings or clothes with hearts (not that these things are not elegant, but they were considered tacky, then). For a long time, I didn’t like those things. But now I kind of like them. That’s why here comes a suggestion of Valentine’s Day look And a questionnaire – a mix between the lovely Ashley’s blog post and this one, very cool, too. I’d love to know your answers! Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day?
1. Have you ever been deeply in love? Yes! I am right now!
2. Kisses or Hugs? Hugs, but can I say both?
3. Candy or Flowers? Uh… may I say both again?
4. Baking or Cooking? Mmm… both, too?
5. Do you remember your first kiss? Yes… so embarrassing, but somehow, a bit romantic.
6. Would you date someone who’s well known for cheating? In the past, maybe, but today, I don’t think so.
7. What’s the most important part of a relationship? Good humor, consideration, care, patience, listenting to and supporting each other, respect for each other’s personalities and views, in my opinion.
8. Red or Pink? Red, my favorite color, but pink is sweet
9. Milk, White or Dark Chocolate? Milk and white can be as well I hate dark chocolate.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight? Maybe…
11. Favorite Chick Flick or Romantic Movie? So many… loads of old Hollywood movies, Bollywood movies too, but if I have to name some, The Holiday, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility…
12. Stay In or Go Out? To go out we have to stay in first, mmm? Joking So, both are good
13. Favorite color of Roses? Peach color. And they are my favorite flowers, by the way.
14. Do you leave love notes? Sometimes, but not on Valentine’s Day.
15. Do you decorate for Valentine’s Day? No. But maybe I’ll do it in the future, who knows.
16. Do you believe it’s possible to fall in love on the internet? I guess so.
17. Are you currently in a relationship? Yes, for many years.
18. Do you think people who have dated can stay friends? It depends on the situation, but I guess so.
19. What do you notice first about another person? Probably eyes and smile. But hair too
20. Do you consider yourself romantic? Some people say I am, probably because of my floral outfits preference, but I think I am not Well, but thinking of that, maybe sometimes
Hope you have a nice week with many smiles! Thanks for the sweet comments!