1001 nights celebration post today, because last week when it really was, I was too shocked to post about it (I told, Paris events)! But now it’s here! Plus a sweet award that was offered to me!
Every moment is an excuse to have a cake :)! At home, I always have at least one cake and cookies, or else it wouldn’t be my place For for this nice occasion I wore some items that my mother gave to me (here too) and I had some other sweets and savory treats, too
Sweet Dipti from Rainbow Columns gave me an award! I’m so honored, thank you! She asked me some questions! As I know people normally prefer pictures, my answers are short
1. What is the one thing that you can’t live without? Water. As funny as it sounds I love it.
2. A random fact about yourself? Difficult to choose one…
3. If you were granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for? Peace/happiness/health to the world, happiness to my family and going back to when I was a teenager for at least one year.
4. How do you see yourself in 5 years? Probably with a fringe, as usual
5. What are the three things that make you happy instantly? Talking to the beloved ones, music and an art museum, I guess, but the list goes on Learning, reading… lots of things!
6. What is your biggest pet peeve? Oh, more than one, please. Arrogance, racism, superficiality.
7. Has any movie, or book made a huge impact on you? Too many to list here!
8. Do you have any hidden talent that no one knows about? I don’t think so…
9. What is your holy grail makeup/skincare product? Water. Just water.
10. Gloss, shimmer or matte, which one would you choose? Probably shimmer!
Hope you have a great weekend, with many smiles! Thanks for the sweet comments!
SEE IT > LOVE IT > GET THE LOOK